Check out what others are saying about ipopins (the one minute affirmations):
- Positive Psychology, the geeky way!If you have to rehearse positive statements in the 21st century and you own an iPod, why not put those statements, or affirmations on your iPod and shuffle them with your favorite music? - Inge Loots
- Affimations to go!ipop-in is all about bringing affirmations to techno-savvy, busy, iPod wearing people who want to kick it up a notch by putting good stuff in the brain. - Kristen Schuerlein, Founder, Affimagy, Inc.
- I love it!Thank you for my ipopin CD. I love it! The selections are now rotating through "my favorites" on my iPod... and my shuffle! I love music and value affirmations, so I particularly love the combination of the two. You have a wonderful service to deliver to the world. - Elizabeth Marshall.
- I LOVE ipopin!I LOVE ipopin! This is a perfect and affordable way to get those positive images/thoughts. Listen to them every day to see them become part of your thinking patterns. Thanks ipopin! - Mekia M.
- quick, affordable, easy, and funWhat you focus on expands. Use ipopins' motivational messages to help you focus on what you want more of in your life. They're a quick, affordable, easy, and fun path to self improvement. - Larina Kase, PsyD, MBA, President Performance & Success Coaching